After bad weather on tests in Jerez on the first day, the weather improved slightly on the second day. Most experienced was the experienced racer, 9-time world champion Valentino Rossi.
With his results, Rossi has shown that he can still be a serious threat to the first in the royal class and that he will have to be counted on even more seriously this season. While the weather testing options were anything but good on Saturday, the weather has improved today so racers could also test themselves on the dry track. The best after the second day of testing was Rossi, who slightly overtook his teammate Jorg Lorenzo. In third place was also the racer of the otherwise semi-factory Yamaha, the Tech 3 team Cal Crutchlow. Young Marquez, who has been very good in recent days, did not do well today and finished only in seventh place.
On Monday, everything is waiting for the last day of testing in Jerez, and then they will slowly head to Qatar, where they will prepare for the first race of this year's motorcycle season, which will take place on Sunday, April 7.
Results of the second day of testing:
1. Valentino Rossi (Ita / Yamaha) 1: 39,525
2. Jorge Lorenzo (Spa / Yamaha) +0,015
3. Cal Crutchlow (VB / Tech 3 Yamaha) +0,049
4. Pedrosa Days (Spa / Honda) +0,105
5. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita / Ducati) +0,797
6. Alvaro Bautista (Spa / Gresini Honda) +1,161
7. Marc Marquez (Spa / Honda) +1,189
8. Stefan Bradl (Nem / LCR Honda) +1,258
9. Andrea Iannone (Ita / Pramac Ducati) +1,563
10. Nicky Hayden (USA / Ducati) +1,800
If you wish, you can donate to us quickly and securely via PayPal. Every contribution helps us, your team World of Speed!
You can donate at this link ->Donate