The start of the last official tests in Jerez was marked by heavy rainfall, which caused many interruptions and headaches for the racers. Lorenzo managed to set the fastest lap.
Frequent downpours made it impossible to test motorcycles in more detail, so most riders spent the first part of the day more or less in garages. The weather improved a little only towards evening. The first four hours were led by the Spaniard Dani Pedrosa, although by that time only nine runners had been tested on the track. By the end, the best time was set by current world champion Jorge Lorenzo. Young Spaniard Marc Marquez finished third with his Honda. Testing will continue on Sunday and Monday.
Results after the first tests:
1. Jorge Lorenzo (Spa / Yamaha) 1: 47,423
2. Pedrosa Days (Spa / Honda) +1,051
3. Marc Marquez (Spa / Honda) +1,101
4. Andrea Iannone (Ita / Pramac Ducati) +1,561
5. Michele Pirro (Ita / Ducati) +1,869
6. Valentino Rossi (Ita / Yamaha) +2,020
7. Nicky Hayden (USA / Ducati) +2,220
8. Cal Crutchlow (VB / Tech 3 Yamaha) +2,269
9. Stefan Bradl (Nem / LCR Honda) +2,367
10. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita / Ducati) +2,843
If you wish, you can donate to us quickly and securely via PayPal. Every contribution helps us, your team World of Speed!
You can donate at this link ->Donate